Click to Call or Text
April 8, 2022
November 17, 2021
November 16, 2021
November 15, 2021
November 3, 2021
August 2, 2021
June 2, 2021
May 10, 2021
March 26, 2021
February 1, 2021
Thank you for considering me for your legal needs. When you hire me I will be responsive and attentive to your calls and questions. I will return phone calls and be in my office when you need me. I do not golf nor do I take much time off. I am not a trust fund baby. My parents are not doctors and lawyers. They were hard working middle class people before they both passed away while I was in law school over 10 years ago. I am a nice generous person that will treat you with respect. I am married and a father of two young children. When I am not spending time with my family I will be in my office working ON YOUR CASE. In my law firm, we do not have voicemails and your attorney will talk to you immediately or reach out the same day. You are my client but you are also my employer – I WORK FOR YOU and will work as hard as possible to make you feel I will be your go to lawyer for the rest of your life.
I have extensive experience in what you want to hire me for having successfully filed and handled over 12,000 bankruptcies, foreclosures, and personal injury cases. We have recovered millions of dollars for our personal injury clients and have wiped out nearly a billion of dollars of debt for our bankruptcy clients. I will fight for you.
I established this firm to be the kind of place where clients can feel comfortable and happy about their representation. Our mission in creating the Benenati Law Firm is to provide exceptional legal services at an affordable rate for Central Florida residents.
I earned my juris doctorate law degree in 2006 and passed the Florida Bar Exam on my first attempt. During law school, having to work full-time waiting tables and rely on credit cards to make ends meet, I personally filed bankruptcy in 2008 to give myself an opportunity for a fresh start. Realizing what a powerful tool the US Bankruptcy code provides consumers, I decided to dedicate my practice to helping Central Florida residents ever since in legal matters in the areas of Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, and Foreclosure Defense.
We are a trusted referral source for any legal matter you may need.
Mr. Benenati is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys(NACBA), Central Florida Bankruptcy Law Association, the Osceola County Bar Association, The National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA), the Florida Justice Association, and the Central Florida Trial Lawyers Association.
In addition to Mr. Benenati’s professional memberships and accomplishments, he has received numerous legal awards and some of the highest honors and recognition from the Judiciary and the Bar.
- Preeminent AV-Rating From Martindale-Hubbell for 2021 – The AV rating designates the highest level of professional excellence and ethical standards an attorney can receive. An elite group of approximately 2 percent of all attorneys holds an AV Preeminent Rating, a legal designation that is trusted worldwide.
- AV-Rating ‘Judicial Edition’ From Martindale-Hubbell for 2021 – Designates the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards reflecting the confidential opinions of members of the Judiciary and the Bar.
- Florida Super Lawyers 2021 – Awarded to the top 5% of lawyers in the state.
- Florida Trend’s Legal Elite 2021 – Represents the State’s Top Legal Talent, includes just over 1% of the active Florida Bar members who practice in Florida.
- TOP 3 bankruptcy lawyers in Orlando by Three Best Rated® – The selection process involves a 50-Point Inspection and includes everything from evaluating the attorney’s reputation and history, complaints, ratings, satisfaction, trust and cost to the general standard of excellence.
- AVVO Clients Choice Award 2021 – In order to obtain this honor, an attorney must have received five or more exceptional client reviews for the same year.
Please let me earn your trust and have the opportunity to help you in your legal matter today. Please call us at 407-777-7777 to set up a FREE consultation at one of our offices in Orlando or Kissimmee or contact us with our online form. Thank you.
Free Initial Consultation
In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick contact form. A representative of the firm will contact you to set up a FREE consultation.
We try to make our hours convenient for our hard-working clients by conducting FREE consultations on Saturdays (9-3) and during the week all the way to 5:00 p.m.