Read our Recent Bankruptcy Case Results
The Benenati Law Firm as eliminated over a billion dollars in debt since opening its doors in late 2008. It is hard to express what it feels like to be able to Press the Restart Button® on your life. No debt. No stress. No worries. It is kind of like a Do-Over®! I know because I personally filed for bankruptcy way back when I was in law school.
Our law firm has begun compiling case results for our bankruptcy filings to give you a brief glimpse of a typical bankruptcy case and how much debt is typically wiped out. In almost all cases, cars and homes are protected and the only thing that clients lose is their debt.
The beauty of bankruptcy is you are made aware of everything that MAY happen BEFORE we file the case. That way you will make an informed decision about whether you want to file or not. No surprises.
People always ask – how will I know whether my cases will be successful. Let&rsquo’s put it this way. We will not file the bankruptcy if we do not think it will be successful! Read and see if your situation is similar to one or more of our clients
RECENT CASES FILED
- Client had cancer and got behind in bills. Eliminated $27,000 of debt.
- Client is single mom with 3 kids and cannot afford to pay her debts. Wiped out $34,000 of debt.
- Client rents a room and had medical issues and is not unemployed as a result. Wiped out $22,000 of debt.
- Clients had medical issue and loss of job. Could not afford to pay credit cards. Protected $850,000 401k. Eliminated $120,000 in debt.
- Retiree unable to keep up with her and her husband’s debt payments. Husband does not want to file. She is above the income limits for Chapter 7, but able to qualify by deducting her husband’s debt payments. Unsecured Debt: $50,585.00
- Retiree just coming out of a difficult divorce filing to take care of credit card debt. Unsecured Debt: $33,105.00
- Client is a widower trying to get things back in order after wife passed away earlier this year. Unsecured Debt: $12,269.51
Don’t wait…Restart Your Life Today!Get Your FREE Bankrupty Evaluation
Free Initial Consultation
In order to help you more quickly, please fill out the quick contact form. A representative of the firm will contact you to set up a FREE consultation.
We try to make our hours convenient for our hard-working clients by conducting FREE consultations on Saturdays (9-3) and during the week all the way to 5:00 p.m.